Teaching Practice Phase 2: Day 32

I engaged 5th period as substitution for 7B students. The class was really difficult to manage. The students kept shouting.  Amidst the loud noise, the other pupils were studying for their English exam scheduled in the afternoon. I had to really strain my voice to control the class. There even came a point where my sound was totally subdued by the noise in class. I could not engage in completing my college works in that class. I had to repeatedly raise my voice to manage the learners who were really in different to all my instructions.
I got a regular period for 8F class during the second period and continued with the lesson 'The Little Round Red House' and a substitution period at 8f was also engaged during the fourth period.I made the learners do a role play imitating Mr.Fetzer's farm stand and customers  and went on with a  discussion on the merits and demerits of urbanisation. 
The assignment question on localisation, the merits of locally produced food etc were discussed in the class. The learners thought about the discussion questions and freely shared their opinions.
After the discipline duty I went to the college to sign my internal marks and to get the rough draft of my B.Ed project corrected by Sheena ma'am. She asked me to include the section 'Definition of Key terms'  in the introduction chapter of the project. She also instructed me to change the order of different sections within each chapter of the project.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teaching Practice Phase 2: Day 7

Teaching Practice Phase 2: Day 4

Teaching Practice Phase 2:Day 18