Teaching Practice: Phase 1 : Day 25

I engaged two periods for 9F today and completed the story 'The Last Leaf' for them. Then I gave necessary instructions to them so that they could complete the textual exercises on their own. I asked the pupils to come up with alternative titles for the lesson . I also dictated to them notes on the poem 'On Killing a Tree' which they took down in their notebooks.  For 8E class, I continued with the story 'A Day in the Country' using vocabulary and powerpoint slides as aid. I had to rush the lesson a bit since their portions were pending and revision classes were about to begin prior to the Christmas examination. 

Preparations for the upcoming state-level vocational fests have already begun. My fellow teacher trainees took Physical Education classes during the second and third periods.
Manju ma'am asked me to hold a retest for 9F students who could not attend the mid-term examination on Monday. Overall, the day went as usual, in an uneventful manner.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Jolly Hollies 2022

Poster Making Competition in association with World Human Rights Day.

Teaching Practice Phase 2: Day 36