Teaching Practice: Phase 1: Day 22

I engaged two periods for 8E class today. Since the lesson 'The Nightingale and the Rose' was completed, I gave the learners a few activities based on the same. A story board completion chart was displayed and the learners were randomly called to complete it. After the task, the teacher confirmed the answers and cleared doubts. 

I also made the learners do a passage editing activity and error correction activity. During the last period, I conducted a test for them on the poem 'The Sower'. The examination was held for 15 marks and for thirty minutes duration. Since I could not take print outs of the question paper, I wrote down the questions on the board and asked the learners to write down the answers.  After collecting the answer sheets, I asked the pupils to complete a few activities,  including poster making activity given in their English Reader and submit the works by Monday. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Jolly Hollies 2022

Poster Making Competition in association with World Human Rights Day.

Teaching Practice Phase 2: Day 36