Teaching Practice Phase 2: Day 4

After the morning prayer and pledge I headed to 8F class .Being Saturday the class strength was comparatively low. During the first period I completed the story 'The Mysterious Picture' and gave printed copies of notes to the learners, instructing them to take them down in their note books and submit the same on Wednesday.
During the second period, I took a class on suffixes. Since the pupils had already been familiarised with base or root form of word it was easy for them to grasp the concept of suffixes. My teacher, Ms. MajaDevi asked me to speed up the classes as I have to complete two units from the 8th standard textbook before August. I told her to rest assured. Because the LSGI Secretary examination was held in the afternoon with GGHSS Manacaud  as one of its centres, we left the school after lunch. We sought  permission from the HM, Jose sir from the school on Tuesday to attend the NTA-NET exams and he granted leave  for us. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teaching Practice Phase 2: Day 7

Teaching Practice Phase 2:Day 18