Teaching Practice: Phase 1: Day 34

In 8E class, I taught 'Concord' as it would be helpful for the pupils while attempting examinations. Though with difficulty,  they managed to understand the concept of 'concord'. I gave them questions related to the same and they could answer them. Adequate repetition was given. I got one more period in 8E as substitution. During that period, I wrote down the summary of the lesson 'A Day in the Country' on the board and asked the learners to take them down in their notebooks. 

In 9F class, I continued with revision class on the topic 'On Killing a Tree.' I had one more period there, but Mathematics subject teacher borrowed that period from me for completing the portions. During the last period, I distributed sweets to 9F students as a token of love. I wished them good luck for their Christmas examination. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Jolly Hollies 2022

Poster Making Competition in association with World Human Rights Day.

Teaching Practice Phase 2: Day 36