Teaching Practice Phase 2: Day 20

Today was one of pure respite with neither morning duty nor substitutions. I had just one regular period at 8F class, that too the last period. I distributed the answer sheets of the exam conducted last Thursday and discussed the answers to the questions with the learners. I gave them a brief idea about the pattern and type of questions they can expect for the upcoming test. I also made them work out some question tag exercises. 
During the forenoon hours, I prepared a rough draft of Achievement test question paper. During the second period I accompanied Keerthana to 8F class to monitor the students while she was writing down the Chemistry examination questions on the blackboard. 
I did not have midday meal serving duty or line duty today. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Jolly Hollies 2022

Poster Making Competition in association with World Human Rights Day.

Teaching Practice Phase 2: Day 36